A must-have for social science, history and liberal arts coursework, the Diversity Studies Collection explores cultural differences, contributions and influences in the global community. This collection includes more than 2.7 million articles from 150 journals, updated daily.
Exclusive features, including Topic Finder, and a mobile-optimized interface, support and enhance the search experience.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated G Suite for Education – Gmail, Classroom, Drive, Docs, and more – allow users to easily save, share, and download articles, which helps educators improve student engagement, encourage collaboration, and foster critical thinking, from anywhere and on any device
- With Microsoft collaboration tools enabled, users can store, sync, and share files by downloading Gale content to OneDrive in the cloud and easily transfer content for use in other Microsoft tools likes OneNote and Classroom
- Topic Finder, a visual search tool that allows users to discover new facets of their topics by connecting their search results in multiple ways
- The Search Assist feature provides suggested search terms as you type
- Mobile-responsive design ensures students can access the resources on the devices they use most
- The interface and article translation of over 20 languages, along with Readspeaker technology (text-to-speech) allows text to be read aloud to users
- Superior search indexing, gives users the ability to search by publication date, document type, publication title, publication subject; to documents with full text, to peer-reviewed publications, to documents with images; and by Lexile reading level or Lexile score
- Automatically generate both APA and MLA citations in their most recent format and easily export citations into EasyBib, EndNote, ProCite, Reference Manager, and RefWorks
- Print, download, share, and email without restrictions
- Easily generate persistent URLs to any search results or document page for use in LibGuides, LMS systems, and more
- Search across multiple resources with PowerSearch, providing single access to periodical and reference content – with InfoTrac periodicals and GVRL eBooks and In Context products
- Connect mobile users to your library’s Gale content and resources with handy access and seamless authentication through Gale’s Access My Library® (AML) app
One thought on “Diversity Studies Collection Published By: GALE”
Comments are closed.