ARTstor, a collection of hundreds and thousands of digital images, has improved the functionality of and corrected errors related to several features in the Digital Library.
• URL links to images and groups will open the image viewer consistently, whether a user clicks the link on a web page, in an email or document, or pastes the URL into a browser address bar.
• URL links to image groups will allow ARTstor users (on-campus or accessing through a user account) to open the group, regardless of the access rights on the image group’s folder.
• Changes made to the order of image groups within folders can now be saved successfully, and changes will persist in future sessions.
• Folders created and edited through the Folder Manager window can be assigned ‘Public’ access, and saved successfully without receiving an error message.
• Folders assigned ‘Private’ access with no password will no longer display as ‘Public’ in the Folder Manager window.