SPIE Digital Library contains the world’s largest collection of optics and photonics research with over 375,000 papers from conference proceedings, peer-reviewed journals and eBooks. Content covers a broad range of applied optics and photonics science and engineering papers.
Also see the SPIE Digital Library User Guide.
Some of the technologies covered are:
• Biomedical Optics and Medical Imaging
• Defense and Security
• Electronic Imaging and Signal Processing
• Illumination and Displays
• Lasers and Sources
• Optical Design and Engineering
• Optoelectronics and Communications
• Remote Sensing
• Sensing and Measurement
• Solar and Alternative Energy
SPIE is an international not-for-profit society advancing an interdisciplinary approach to the science and application of light. Optics and photonics technologies enable researchers, scientists and engineers to help improve life.