ProQuest Congressional ( formerly LexisNexis Congressional) has an all new look!
ProQuest Congressional is a comprehensive collection of historic and current congressional information. Use this database to discover the original documentation that built America’s laws – from reading expert congressional testimony, to tracing a law’s history. Find selected full text of Congressional publications, regulations, laws, legislative histories, background information on members of Congress, and a bill tracking service. Also included is the Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (CHDC), a collection of published and unpublished hearings held by Congress.
Make sure to update your bookmarks with the new URL: http://ezproxy.fau.edu/login?url=http://congressional.proquest.com/congressional/search/advanced/advanced?accountid=10902
- New exclusive full-text digital collection of all U.S. bills and resolutions
- Read congressional testimony by experts, administration witnesses, and affected parties
- Discover a law’s intent by tracing its legislative history
- Learn more about a wide variety of topics and issues from House and Senate Reports
- Retrieve authoritative statistics on a wide range of topics
- Search the Congressional Record, the U.S. Code, Statutes at Large, Code of Federal Regulations, Federal Register, Rules of Congress, and political news sources
- Use the Hot Bills & Hot Topics feature to obtain information on the leading legislative and political issues of the day
The new ProQuest Congressional platform features:
- A completely new look and feel, similar to the other ProQuest databases
- Arrange results by document type, committee, agency, subject, or geographic subject
- Retrieve an unlimited result set
- Member Profiles include links from the Member record to campaign finance, voting reports, sponsored bills, and more